OverviewJewish General Hospital General Handyman/Handywoman Full Time in Montréal, QC
Jewish General Hospital
Branch Montréal QC CA
Person who performs a variety of tasks having to do with the reconditioning, repair and maintenance of buildings as well as sanitary or mechanical installations…
The person who will fill this position will be required to work certain week-ends or in emergency situations or on-call
Person who performs a variety of tasks having to do with the reconditioning, repair and maintenance of buildings as well as sanitary or mechanical installations.
She/he must at least have a certificate in one of the trades she/he practices.
• Oversees the maintenance and repair of machinery;
• Ensures the proper functioning of low-pressure steam systems;
• Changes filters and belts, greases equipment, adjusts pulleys and does the troubleshooting for water and ventilation problems;
• Maintains structures and other things to preserve and improve furniture or buildings;
• Performs plumbing, electrical and welding work;
• Participates in ground maintenance,
• High school leaving diploma;
• Bilingualism : French and English;
• 2-3 years experience in similar job title;
• A competency card among the following: Construction, Stationing Engineering, Plumbing, Ventilation, Tinsmith, millwright, or Mechanic;
• Skills to be tested
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If your work experience has changed since your last visit, be sure to attach your resume to assert your entire career path.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.
- Uploaded files: % ( ) Total files:
- Uploading file:
- Elapsed time: Estimated time:
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08