OverviewJazz Aviation LP Stores Person Full Time in Halifax, NS
Jazz Aviation LP
Branch Halifax NS CA
Must successfully complete Dangerous Goods training. Training and/or experience in inventory management and purchasing an asset. Nov 14, 2016….
Nov 14, 2016
Primary Location : CA-NS-Halifax
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Shift : Shift Work
Number of Openings : 2
Purpose of Position:
Reporting to the Supervisor, Stores, the incumbent will ensure the correct control of inventory during their assigned shift.
- Perform daily shipping, receiving, inspection, order processing and stocking of inventory;
- Preparation and shipping of parts orders to outlying bases;
- Coordinate delivery of AOGs, including customs clearance of AOG parts after hours when required;
- Issue inventory and assist in monitoring and maintaining inventory to appropriate levels;
- Computer data entry of shipments, goods received, work orders etc;
- Filing as required;
- Heavy lifting required;
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain D/A (Driving Airside License) within 6 months of the employees start date.
- Must be eligible for Restricted Area Pass.
- Must successfully complete Dangerous Goods training.
- Knowledge of aircraft parts preferred and knowledge of common hardware essential.
- Basic computer and data entry skills required.
- Effective work management, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Training and/or experience in inventory management and purchasing an asset.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset.
Note: Bilingualism (English and French) is required to work in Montreal.
Requisition ID : YHZ-2016-6060-006931
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01