OverviewJames Paton Memorial Regional Health Cen Ward Clerk Temporary in Gander, NL
James Paton Memorial Regional Health Cen
Branch Gander NL CA
Completion of a two-year Office Administration course approved by Central Health. The successful candidate will be committed to safety and partner with all team…
This position provides clerical support, reception, as well as, communication and management of information flow in the Nursing Unit. The successful candidate must possess strong communication and organizational skills and be able to prioritize tasks in a changing environment. The successful candidate will be committed to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks, and implementing improvements.
* Graduation from high school with a diploma recognized by the Newfoundland and Labrador Education Department and Early Education and Development.
* Completion of a two-year Office Administration course approved by Central Health.
* Completion of a 60-hour Medical Terminology course.
* A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
* A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
* A satisfactory certificate of conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
Hours of Work: Call as needed (Shift work may be required)
Salary: CG-23 ($19.98-$21.95)
Competition No: P-2018000024-JPM
Closing Date: January 17, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Gander, NL, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10