OverviewJ.D. Irving Marketing Student Job – Summer 2018 Co-op – Construction and Equipment Division Part Time in Bouctouche, NB
Branch Bouctouche NB CA
Marketing Student Job – Summer 2018 Co-op – Construction and Equipment Division
MARKETING CO-OP STUDENT – SUMMER 2018 In business since 1957, Kent Homes is the largest home builder in Atlantic Canada. With our plant in Bouctouche, New…
MARKETING CO-OP STUDENT - SUMMER 2018
In business since 1957, Kent Homes is the largest home builder in Atlantic Canada. With our plant in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we have 150,000 square feet of space dedicated to building quality homes and offices year-round. We serve remote, rural and urban centers throughout Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Maine, US.
Kent Homes is accepting applications for a Marketing Student ( Co-op Summer 2018) .
- Support Sales & Marketing team in daily activities and assigned projects.
- Prepare customer & market reports upon request.
- Liaise with IT support – new products codes, CRM & report creation/management.
- Develop and manage the execution of marketing campaigns
- Manage to an aggressive marketing calendar, and ensure marketing deliverables are timely and accurate
- Partner directly with various business stakeholders to ensure brand messaging is consistent and of high quality
- Implement social media campaigns
- Manage digital and social media channels
- Assist in creating materials for tradeshows and presentations
- Support day to day operations, including media campaigns and projects
- Assist in ad creation for print media
- Analyze and report on marketing analytics
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Post secondary education towards Marketing or Public Relations
- Graphic design experience
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive, proactive, very detailed oriented and driven to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Problem analysis & solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Quick learner with a keen interest in developing sales and marketing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Ability to ensure work is accurate and completed under tight deadlines
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Bouctouche, NB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-03