OverviewJ.D. Irving Financial Business Analyst Full Time in Saint John, NB
Branch Saint John NB CA
Financial Business Analyst
Saint John, NB
Irving, Limited businesses. Financial Business Analyst Associate. Provide business unit management with interpretive and predictive financial information to…
At J.D. Irving, Limited , you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We have over 200 finance professionals working in the areas of accounting and reporting, financial shared services and financial business analysis. We offer many career paths within finance and also beyond in the various J.D. Irving, Limited businesses.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following roles:
Financial Business Analyst Associate
Financial Business Analyst
As a Financial Business Analyst you will play a key role by providing advice and guidance on business decisions and areas for improvement. You will do this through the identification, analysis and reporting on financial information to assess current and future performance of the business. This is a central role that will have exposure to a variety of industries and be key in growing our business.
Roles and Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with general financial analysis within assigned business unit.
- Provide business unit management with interpretive and predictive financial information to make business performance assessments.
- Analyzing and monitoring financial statements and other reports for conformance to budget, variance analysis and developing recommendations for adjustments and improvements.
- Analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management’s attention.
- Develop, maintain, and provide financial information, plans and projections to management.
- Investigate and prepare proposals for pricing and reimbursement strategies for current and future products across all relevant customer and market segments.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management’s attention including industry relevant operational, profitability, contract and industry performance.
- Presentation of findings and specific recommendations to business unit management.
- Financial research and analysis related to the budget/strategic planning.
- Assistance with projects deploying enterprise software solutions and modeling to various business units.
- CA, CMA, or CGA designation.
- Relevant finance work experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel, TM1 or database skill sets.
- Possess a process mentality.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
If you are looking for a company who can provide you with a challenge as well as a community that features the maritime way of life, this opportunity is one you will not want to pass up.
To submit your resume please go to www.jdijobs.ca and apply now!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saint John, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24