OverviewJ.D. Irving Accounting Manager Full Time in Dieppe, NB
Branch Dieppe NB CA
Professional accounting designation (CPA); The incumbent will develop, recommend and implement changes to optimize processes where required….
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 13 manufacturing/retail locations throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the management of all aspects of financial reporting, budgeting and general accounting for two separate legal entities. The incumbent will develop, recommend and implement changes to optimize processes where required.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in management reporting, financial analysis and supervision.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Professional accounting designation (CPA);
- Experience working with JD Edwards would be considered an asset;
- Demonstrated leadership ability;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Exceptional analytical skills, critical thinking and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment in meeting deadlines including multiple projects and competing priorities
- Review the preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements for two companies (Canada and US);
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by reviewing and recommending best practices and standardization of accounting processes;
- Responsible for the General Ledger maintenance and integrity
- Coordinate and ensure completion of the annual budget and forecasting;
- Liaise with external auditors for year-end preparations, financial statements and tax reporting
- Manager internal controls compliance process;
- Oversee and manage required governmental reporting requirements;
- Foster excellent employee relations and teamwork by liaising with functional areas and branches;
- All other duties as required.
If you are interested in applying for this career opportunity, please click ” Apply Now “.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Follow us on Twitter : @JDICareers
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dieppe, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24