OverviewISG Search Oracle ERP Architect Contract in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Oracle ERP Architect
Strong experience and knowledge in area of Application DBA (Oracle R12). 1 month to start (writing RFP) then probable extensions….
Job Title: Oracle Architect
Duration: 1 month to start (writing RFP) then probable extensions.
Location: Toronto and travel to Saudia Arabia (all travel and accomodations paid by client)
- Leadership Skills
- Collaboration (with developers, BSA, and other global DBAs)
- Strong experience and knowledge in area of Application DBA (Oracle R12)
- Leadership experience in 2+ global deployments/upgrades of R1
- Project Management experience
- Experience and knowledge of day to day support and also in Disaster Recovery and ITSCM
- Experience in process improvement leveraging industry best practices (ITIL)
- Knowledge and experience in ensuring compliance (SOX, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Previous RFP writing expereince
- Previous implementation of Oracle R12
Our client provides conulting services to public, private and government clients in all markets.
- Architect the solution for Oracle ERP (R12) from technical side
- Ensure adequate availability, reliability, performance, scalability and security for Oracle ERP
- Provide thought leadership for architect solutions as well as ongoing operations and support and projects
- Ensure compliance
Initially the candidate will be travelling to Riyadh, Saudia Arabia all travel and accomodations paid by the client and then the role will enhance.
Interested applicants should send their resume to [email protected]
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-22