OverviewInvesco Client Relationship Representative Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Client Relationship Representative
Investment Funds in Canada Course (Note:. Please note, the start date for this position is October 12, 2015….
** Please note, the start date for this position is October 12, 2015. **
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.
Job Purpose (Job Summary) :
The Distributor Relations department is committed to providing a “customer first” culture at all levels. We are also committed to delivering the highest level of quality service to our client base while maintaining costs at a reasonable level. Our focus is putting the Interest of our client’s first and building stronger relationships, which will foster customer loyalty. We also believe strongly in offering value added services that exceed expectations with all contacts. The Distributor Relations department’
s focus with all contacts is to identify opportunities to build stronger relationships, enhance operational efficiencies and reduce costs with our distribution partners through the following mediums: face to face client interaction, phone, email, letters, fax, and client walk-ins by professional Relationship Managers and Client Facing personnel. In all of our dealing with our internal and external client base we are continuously striving to move our business forward as well as retain and attract assets. Working within a fast paced environment, the Client Relationship Representative will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to both our internal / external customer base. This highly motivated and energized individual will professionally develop value-added creative solutions to serve our customers’ needs using such techniques as Service with Integrity. The candidate must be able to build strong relationships and maximize customer loyalty by providing “best in class” customer service. With the use of various applications, the candidate will be responsible for analyzing, researching and taking the initiative for resolving issues and problems in a proactive manner. Extensive involvement in day-to-day operations, as well as the ability to develop positive working relationships with other departments will also be a key component of this position.
Key Responsibilities / Duties :
- Responsible for representing Invesco in a professional manner across all media types (i.e., by phone, through written and e-mail communication and web material)
- Educating our clients on all Invesco products and services and industry trends.
- Responsible for developing and offering business building ideas to enable our client base to become more efficient in the way they do business with Invesco
- Responsible for handling all incoming calls and providing excellent client service
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date on current events
- Work closely with other departments and representatives to build, reinforce and maintain existing business and relationships
- Responsible for all administrative client service issues. (i.e., commission rebates, rejected trades, problem resolution)
- Ensure all information requested by the investors / sales representative is forwarded on a timely basis
- Highly diligent in understanding customer requirements
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and developing solutions to achieve optimal results
- Demonstrating strong multi-tasking skills while still being accessible to our client base by performing the day-to-day operations
- Other duties as assigned Q
Work Experience / Knowledge :
- 6 months to 2 years financial services experience, an asset
- Bilingualism (English / French), an asset
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required :
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and web-based technologies
Formal Education : (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Post-secondary education, strongly preferred
- Investment Funds in Canada Course (Note: If not completed at time of hire, must obtain within prescribed period of time)
License/Registration/Certification : (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- CSC or other industry related-courses, an asset
Working Conditions :
- Hours of operation 8AM to 8PM. Overtime may be required
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at [email protected] or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17