OverviewInvesco Client Account Service Representative Full Time in Charlottetown, PE
Branch Charlottetown PE CA
Client Account Service Representative
Utilizes the computer system to review, process and verify client account information and holdings in a timely manner….
** Please note, the start date for this position is October 19, 2015. **
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.
Job Purpose (Job Summary) :
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for working with clients, both internal and external, by providing quality service to our clients. Utilizes the computer system to review, process and verify client account information and holdings in a timely manner. Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to customers in order to guarantee customer satisfaction is priority.
Key Responsibilities / Duties :
- Applies standard procedural solutions and utilizes internal resources to process transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Takes initiative in evaluating and researching day-to-day issues encountered and evaluates importance and urgency in providing recommendations for resolution.
- Contacts clients as needed to obtain information in order to provide resolution for client requests.
- Performs a detailed evaluation of inquiries and rejected transactions, takes appropriate action for each item and monitors the quality and timeliness of resolution meeting our standards.
- Works with other departments and representatives to build, reinforce and maintain the existing business.
- Stays current with all products, fund changes, fraud warnings, and other policy and procedure changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience / Knowledge :
- An interest in investments and/or business
- A commitment to learning and gaining industry knowledge
- Customer service environment experience preferred
- The ability to make decisions, establish priorities and concentrate on detailed information
- Proficiency with keyboarding and computer fundamentals in a Windows environment is needed
- Basic mathematical skills necessary
- Ability to work with very large dollar amounts ($1 million plus) with superior accuracy
- Aptitude for problem solving.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required :
- Client Service Orientation – Desire to identify, help and serve internal/external clients, who may include the public, colleagues, partners, co-workers, peers, etc. Focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting needs of the client.
- Concern for Order and Quality – Taking action to organize things in order to reduce uncertainty or variance, improve quality and/or clarity, and measure.
- Conceptual Thinking – Ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations. Includes using creative, conceptual, or inductive reasoning.
- Information Seeking – Driven by underlying curiosity and desire to know more about things, people, or issues. May include pressing for exact information; resolution of discrepancies by asking a series of questions;
- Initiative – Ability to identify a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and take action in light of this identification to address current or future problems or opportunities.
- Multi-Tasking – Ability to work in an environment characterized by multiple and sometimes competing demands on one’s time, energy and capabilities.
- Results Orientation – Concern for working well, exceeding expectations or for surpassing a standard of excellence.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – Intention to work collaboratively with others, to be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
Formal Education : (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Post-Secondary education an asset.
License/Registration/Certification : (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
Working Conditions :
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the business requirements.
- Overtime may be required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will work with you to ensure that your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided. Please contact us at [email protected] or 1.800.874.6275 to let us know if you require accommodation for an interview due to a disability.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Charlottetown, PE, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18