OverviewinVentiv Health Vancouver, BC; Territory Manager Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Vancouver, BC; Territory Manager
By providing brilliant ideas, valuable insight, and relentless energy, we fuel our clients’ success and growth, day after day….
inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Health Selling Solutions is the world’s largest provider of outsourced educational and sales resources to healthcare companies. With our vast capabilities, and multidisciplinary expertise, we design and implement customized commercialization solutions that impact performance and results of our clients’ healthcare products and services.
But it’s not just what we do that drives success—it’s how. Our proprietary market analysis informs optimal team structures and promotional and educational models. Then, our in-house recruitment services find the best and brightest, who use progressive ways to educate and enlighten key audiences and accelerate our clients’ commercial performance. By providing brilliant ideas, valuable insight, and relentless energy, we fuel our clients’ success and growth, day after day.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Territory Manager to manage a Vancouver, BC territory.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within targeted Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons and Primary Care physicians while;
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify key influencers and achieve designated call expectations with a focus on top target customers
- Deliver product presentations to customers in territory outlining products, features, benefits and services
- Understands and addresses both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determine how products could address such needs.
All positions require:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of successful, documented pharmaceutical sales experience
- Dermatology sales is preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- Solid business acumen coupled with excellent selling, communication and computer skills
InVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31