OverviewINTUDIO Quality Assurance Analyst(s) Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Quality Assurance Analyst(s)
In your role as intermediate and senior quality assurance analyst you will be designing, writing, documenting, and executing test plans and scripts for all…
We are looking for multiple quality assurance specialists (Intermediate & Senior) for our clients. In your role as intermediate and senior quality assurance analyst you will be designing, writing, documenting, and executing test plans and scripts for all stages of the product development lifecycle, following company defined processes and methods.
- Creates test cases and identify existing business cases to test new enhancements and defect corrections
- Run automated tests cases when is required for regression testing
- Provides estimates for planning purposes, including efforts required by direct and indirect systems and people
- Contributes to the test strategy creation, taking into account overlying business issues, dependant systems and the particularities of small detailed changes
- Executes test plans as designed
- Documents all test findings in the appropriate systems
- Actively participates in regular scrums
- Communicates analysis, issues and findings with appropriate team members, using the communication channels in a concise, understandable and complete manner
- Adapts to changing technology, learning and applying new methods to achieve the organization’s goals and following best practices for the financial sector and for the broader IT industry.
- Controls the quality and stability of delivered IT systems by following standard Product Life Cycle (PLC) development practices.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software development or related field.
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experience with financial or the travel industry is an asset
- Automation Testing / Scripting is an asset
- Excellent understanding of application development methodology processes and tools.
- Strong analytical abilities and proven creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent time management, organizational and presentation skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure and thrive in a fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-30