OverviewInternational Financial Group Content Specialist Contract in Mississauga, ON
International Financial Group
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Title: Customer Reference Manager Location: Mississauga Contract: ASAP to July 30, 2017 with potential for extension Compensation: $28/hour – depending on…
Title: Customer Reference Manager
Contract: ASAP to July 30, 2017 with potential for extension
Compensation: $28/hour – depending on experience
IFG is looking for a Customer Reference Manager to join our client in Mississauga; a global billion dollar technological giant.
· The customer reference manager will focus on building a thriving pipeline of public references. This pipeline will result in a creative and customer-centric library of reference-based collaterals, including video, customer blogs, case studies, press releases, infographics and other materials, that represent Microsoft’s enterprise portfolio through compelling digital transformation stories.
· The role also provides visibility and engagement for marketing, public relations, social media, advertising programs, events and campaigns in Canada. The successful candidate will need to work with various groups within the organization and a number of agencies to ensure a single view of customer references, and have a thorough grasp of data to report on reference pipeline and status, quickly, accurately and effectively.
· The person in this role will need to have the flexibility and confidence to speak to BDMs, CIOs and technical representatives alike, engage with sales, drive agency support and take care of administrative details such as scheduling meetings and customer briefings, manage the reference approvals process, and ensure we adhere to budget quarter to quarter. The person should be a fully confident project manager, be meticulous in tracking data and be comfortable working on multiple projects at any given time.
· REPORTING – provide regular updates on status and progress.
· ADMINISTRATION – updating, maintaining and reporting on reference data for Canada
· CUSTOMER REFERENCES PORTFOLIO management – Business needs are driving the expected stories thru various vertical, our global portfolio, advanced solutions (thru ISVs and partners). Help build an intentional pipeline of customer references.
· IDENTIFYING NEW REFERENCES corresponding to business needs and creating a robust pipeline for references, as part of a reference V-team
· CREATING COLLATERAL from brief to deliverable including video, infographics, presentations; including full customer and agency liaison
· WORKING WITH CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAMS – supporting marketing team members across the M&O, EPG and SMS&P areas
· TRAINING AND EDUCATION – ongoing across the business, on the customer reference program and value propositions
· VISIBILITY on local and Corp assets – ensuring our customer references are easily accessible both for internal and external audiences
· STORYTELLING – the ideal candidate will have a clear grasp of storytelling across written and visual formats, and will be able to participate in brainstorming ideas for transforming how customer references can be told and shared across platforms.
· Experience working in a large technological environment - mandatory
· Experience working with PR tool; Spotlight
· At least three years’ experience in a customer references role
· Additional experience of marketing communications/PR/social media disciplines also welcomed.
· Good understanding of how to work with sales and external agencies,
· Strong project management skills
· excellent written, oral and presentation skills
· strong interpersonal communications skills and an ability to drive cross-departmental collaboration
For consideration, please email your resume to [email protected] with “Customer Reference Manager” in the subject line.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-27