OverviewIntellex Systems Group Project Manager Full Time in Regina, SK
Intellex Systems Group
Branch Regina SK CA
E xperience as a Project Manager on at least one (1) application development project involving more than ten (10) development team members….
Sr. IT Project Manager (s) – our client requires Senior Project Manager (s) with extensive Project Management experience to manage a variety of projects including; Changes to business systems, processes and programs; information technology (IT) and infrastructure; and, financial and human resources, all of which impact the Client, sector partners and the wider community.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Valid Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 certification.
- 10 years of experience as a practicing Senior Project Manager across a variety of sectors.
- Previous experience that includes at least one (1) significant multi-million dollar project containing multiple concurrent and inter-related projects. Budget details and success factors must be stated.
- Previous experience managing teams of at least ten (10) individuals comprised of employees and contracted resources.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Proven record of achievement as a Project Manager demonstrating experience in successfully working in a multiple project environment with an ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- E xperience as a Project Manager on at least one (1) application development project involving more than ten (10) development team members.
- E xperience as a Project Manager on at least one (1) successful Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) implementation project.
- E xperience communicating complex and highly technical concepts to technical and non technical people (both written and oral) with various levels within an organization.
- E xperience leading projects that involved implementing major changes to business systems and processes.
- Proven record of achievement as a Project Manager demonstrating experience in successfully managing: team resources, systems development, estimating effort and costs, and planning and scheduling project activities.
- Experience working within executive government, is considered an asset.
- Experience using, or certification with a change management methodology, is considered an asset.
Start Date: July 1, 2015
Duration: One year + 2 pos. 1 year extensions
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posting #: 51461SRITPM
Intellex is one of the largest IT recruitment firms in Edmonton and has clients throughout Western Canada. Intellex is on the preferred vendors list of various organizations and have many exclusive opportunities. Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staffs who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered .
For more information about Intellex, this, and other opportunities, please see our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com . You can also register at our site to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Leader, Program Manager, Program Specialist, Project Specialist, IT Project Manager, IT PM, Senior PM, Sr PM, Senior Program Management, Senior Program Manager, Intermediate Program Management, Intermediate Program Manager, Program Coordinator, Program Manager, Program Management, Project Coordinator, Project Coordination , IT Infrastructure Project Manager, IT Infrastructure PM, IT Infrastructure Project Managers, IT Infrastructure PMs , IT Infrastructure Project Management, IT Infrastructure Project Leader, IT Infrastructure Project Coordinator, IT Infrastructure Project Coordination
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-24