OverviewIntact Policy Assembler, 3 Month Contract Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Policy Assembler, 3 Month Contract
As a Policy Assembler in our Corporate Services Team, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely assembly and distribution of Intact Insurance policies…
Do you have strong organizational skills? Are you detail-oriented, have excellent communications skills and enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you eager to get your foot in the door with a national industry-leading organization? Do you want to work in an environment that believes in growth and development, and offers various career opportunities?
As a Policy Assembler in our Corporate Services Team, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely assembly and distribution of Intact Insurance policies.
Please note this is a 3 month contract opportunity.
• Sort and assemble policy documents for personal and commercial lines products, attaching appropriate forms, endorsements, marketing inserts and policy wordings to policyholders and brokers
• Sort and attach account summaries for direct billing and mail out to customers and brokers
• Locate document pull requests from underwriting staff and agents and confirm action taken on a daily basis
• Perform general clerical functions as scheduled
• Assist in manual processing of outgoing mail from assembly unit as needed
• Assist mailroom and supplies units as needed
• A High school diploma
• 1 to 2 years office services experience
• Previous experience in collating and/or a printing environment is an asset
• Strong organizational ability required
• Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
• Ability to perform repetitive job duties in a seated position for prolonged periods of time
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada for the duration of the work term. Proof of eligibility for temporary roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation and/or a Canadian work permit, which authorizes you to work for the duration of the assignment.
This posting closes June 2, 2016 11:59 MST.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-28