OverviewIntact Claims Assistant- Centralized Payment Team Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Claims Assistant- Centralized Payment Team
As a Claims Assistant, Centralized Payment Team, you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance and front-line quality customer service in the…
Are you detail-oriented and enjoy providing excellent customer service? Are you eager to get your foot in the door with a national industry-leading organization? Are you looking for a financially strong and stable company? Do you want to work in an environment that believes in growth and development and offers various career opportunities?
As a Claims Assistant, Centralized Payment Team, you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance and front-line quality customer service in the settlement of insurance claims under minimal supervision. You will:
- Prepare forms and correspondence to insurance clients, vendors and legal representatives
- Administer file storage and retrieval process for closed files
- Open new claims and assign appropriate claims adjusters
- Process payments submitted by vendors
- Respond to routine customer inquiries and concerns and escalate more complex cases according to Intact’s policies and procedures
- Identify process improvements with management
- University Degree or College Diploma including business/administration training
- 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to consistently perform at a superior level with respect to both the accuracy and volume of work completed
- Effective communications skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Strong computer skills or training with standard office applications including strong data entry skills
As part of Intact’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Intact Financial Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
This posting closes on November 3, 2016.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01