OverviewInsurance Bureau of Canada Underwriting & Claims Coordinator Full Time in Toronto, ON
Insurance Bureau of Canada
Branch Toronto ON CA
Underwriting & Claims Coordinator
The Human Resources Department of Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC), provides HR services to Facility Association….
Objective The Underwriting & Claims Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing administrative support, ensuring the accuracy of various databases and outreach to both external and internal stakeholders as required. Located in downtown Toronto this position may require occasional travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accurate maintenance of the underwriting & claims department databases;
- Ensure the timely preparation and issuance of claims payments and invoices;
- Ensure notices and letters are prepared and issued to FA membership and Servicing Carriers;
- Liaise with RSP Members and Servicing Carriers as required;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must have, or be willing to work toward completion of, the CIP designation;
- Extensive administrative knowledge and experience;
- Knowledge of claims processes and procedures is an asset;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word software;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access software is an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Must possess a creative, questioning approach to problem solving.
Please send resume to: Human Resources Department
Contact: Azan Khan
E-Mail: [email protected]
Facility Association is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
* The Human Resources Department of Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC), provides HR services to Facility Association
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-30