InSite Senior Care Recreation and Marketing Coordinator Part Time in Three Hills, AB
InSite Senior Care
Branch Three Hills AB CA
Recreation and Marketing Coordinator
Three Hills, AB
Accurately maintains the lead and lease up electronic database and provides weekly updates to the Director of Sales & Marketing;…
Recreation and Marketing Coordinator Position Overview
- Under the direction of the Community Manager and working closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Recreation & Marketing Coordinator creates and executes programs and initiative to drive prospective residents to our building and converts them to residents. The Recreation & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for generating overall awareness and interest while ultimately maximizing occupancy at Chateau Three Hills;
- Engages in the relationship-selling process and uses value added sales techniques and markets suites to seniors and their influencers while coordinating all client relations activities at the site. Conducts tours for prospective tenants and their family/friends. Completes lead generation and nurturing via phone, email and in-person meetings;
- Coordinates and leads events and presentations in nearby surrounding communities. Coordinates and hosts all outreach events including trade shows, community seminars, sponsorship and other special events. Performs a number of community relations initiatives to advance the company position and brand in the community at large;
- Accurately maintains the lead and lease up electronic database and provides weekly updates to the Director of Sales & Marketing;
- Organizes marketing events, public open houses and presentations to the community, tenants and families. Is involved in the development of media releases and newspaper advertising in support of executing the marketing plan;
- Nurtures local referral sources to uncover potential residents, uncover new referral options. Researches, develops and implements creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins and achieves occupancy goals;
- Directly or through delegated authority, designs, implements and administers volunteer and fundraising programs within the retirement residence. Identifies volunteer opportunities, developing work assignments and orientation, recruits and trains candidates and evaluates and recognises program participants. Promotes and maintains harmonious, effective relationships between Volunteers and staff members. Works with community groups and organizations to secure guest entertainers and presenters;
- Develops and prepares communication tools such as newsletters, posters, calendars, notices, and activity schedules designed to provide the tenants with the information related to recreational activities and special events. Supports the integration of tenants from different lifestyles through development and delivery of tenant centred social and recreational programs;
- Facilitates, encourages, and supports tenants to participate in a variety of activities. Implements and directs activities and programs that promote fun and social interactions amongst tenants including activities such as circuit training, exercise, walking club, leisure outings, arts and crafts, gardening, organized games, coordination of special events and other related activities. Sets up and organizes supplies and equipment for various activities;
- Stays abreast of industry changes and developments in housing and related series for seniors. Remains current on topics and issues related to seniors programing and the impact of social stimulation on health and wellness. Continuously evaluates and modifies programs to ensure tenants’ needs and expectations are being met and exceeded at all times
- Maintains an inventory of activity equipment, tools and supplies and reports malfunctioning equipment to the Community Manager. Maintains recreation areas, storage cupboards and outdoor spaces in an organized and tidy manner; and
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
To Be Considered
- Administrative Assistant Certification, Event Planning and/ or Diploma in Marketing and Certificate or diploma from a recognized recreation program or equivalent combination or experience, education and knowledge;
- Extensive MS Office, Outlook and Excel expertise;
- Strong English language skills, understanding of marketing terminology an asset;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Able to multi-task, handle changing priorities & work under pressure;
- Friendly disposition, personable and able to build harmonious working relationships with clients, families, colleagues, business partners & members of the general public; and
- Resourceful; able to build and expand relationships with community organizations, businesses, schools and stakeholders to support integration between community and the retirement residence.
Status: Permanent Part-Time
Offering a competative salary and benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.