OverviewInnovation Credit Union VP Marketing Full Time in Saskatchewan
Innovation Credit Union
Branch SK CA
Our Staff are committed to providing World-Class financial services wherever our members are and whenever they need us. THE POSITION: Reporting to the Chief
Our Staff are committed to providing World-Class financial services wherever our members are and whenever they need us.
Reporting to the Chief Omni/Digital Officer, this position will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of Innovation Credit Union’s branding/marketing strategies, advertising/marketing communications, social media, public relations,
market (including member) research, and Corporate Social Responsibility – both external and internal. The VP of Marketing directs the efforts of the marketing and strategic intelligence staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with other
functions of the organization.
- Transforming our branding/marketing/advertising efforts to be competitive at a national level, including doubling Innovation’s membership through digital channels over the next 8 years.
- Creating, implementing and measuring a comprehensive branding, marketing (including digital marketing), advertising, communications, public relations, corporate social responsibility, strategic intelligence program that will support Innovation’s strategic
plan and growth objectives.
- Develop and manage marketing plans and budgets to support corporate objectives, business and financial plans.
- Direct and develop marketing and strategic intelligence staff.
- Always create an exceptional service experience both internally and externally.
- Commitment to continuous learning & Professional Development.
Here at Innovation Credit Union, we have a consistent set of expectations for all employees:
- Actively participate in our constructive culture
- ALWAYS Create an Exceptional Service Experience – Internally & Externally
- Commitment to Continuous Learning & Professional Development
- Informal Leadership & Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- 15 – 20 years of job related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in Branding/Marketing/Advertising industry, with Financial Institution experience (including banking, wealth and insurance).
- Digital marketing/advertising, SEO/SEM, and social media experience a definite asset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit suited for fast-paced, results-based environment, requiring flexibility to ever changing needs.
- University degree in Commerce/Business Administration and/or Post-Secondary Education at Creative/Ad School.
- Demonstrated efficiency and accuracy skills, meeting deadlines in an ever-changing fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe and Microsoft products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continual professional development.
Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Innovation Credit Union offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including a 7% company matched pension plan. An attractive variable incentive program is also available
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-03-31