OverviewInline Pigging Solutions Project Manager – Integrity Services Contract in Estevan, SK
Inline Pigging Solutions
Branch Estevan SK CA
Project Manager – Integrity Services
This role primarily supports the pipeline integrity program, with a focus on project management of repair projects….
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with Integrity Services experience to work in the Estevan area. You would be working closely with our engineering, construction, land and operating staff.
This role primarily supports the pipeline integrity program, with a focus on project management of repair projects. You would be responsible for managing various dig projects, coordinating with various departments in order to manage the scope, schedule, cost and quality of the projects.
Specific responsibilities will include:
– Ensure project documentation and record requirements are met
– Ensure environment, right-of-way and financial approvals are obtained prior to the beginning of all field activities
– Ensure that safe work procedures are in place and understood prior to commencing at risk activities, and monitor the user and application of these procedures
– Monitor, control, and communicate project costs, ensuring that the appropriate approval of scope changes are obtained, prior to construction/execution
– Ensure the quality of the repair program.
You may also be required to provide support on facility integrity programs, which would include project management of small facility integrity related investigation and repair projects.
The successful candidate must be a strong project manager with pipeline experience and a proven track record. Please apply with resume, including prior project management experience and project examples, a list of all current tickets that you hold, as well as references and salary expectations.
We thank you for your application, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Estevan, SK, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25