OverviewInfox Consulting DevOps Engineer – Cloud Full Time in Bellevue, PE
Branch Bellevue PE CA
DevOps Engineer – Cloud
Design, setup & maintenance of the core infrastructure that runs our business · Support the whole platform, using technical analysis to improve the reliability…
DevOps Engineer is responsible for supporting engineering operations for BSC global CDN and cloud services as well as infrastructures.
· Design, setup & maintenance of the core infrastructure that runs our business
· Support the whole platform, using technical analysis to improve the reliability and scalability of the whole system
· Work closely with the developers to create solutions to deploy and monitor their applications
· Design and build the automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring services
· Regularly check the monitor alarms, diagnose the symptoms, analyze the root causes and make preventive plans
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or other relevant field preferred
· 3+ years’ priorDevOps role working experience in related industries preferred
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of Linux system
· Familiar with web server and HTTP proxy servers, i.e.,Niginx, Squid etc.
· Ability to coding with Python, Shell scripting, etc.
· Extensive network knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suites and network security
· Great critical thinking, communication, troubleshooting and collaborative problem-solving skills
· Proficient verbal and written English
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply. However, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Good to know you.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Bellevue, PE, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-02