OverviewIndigo Music & Books Inc. Customer Experience Representative (CER), Tasking Part Time in St. Catherines, PE
Indigo Music & Books Inc.
Branch St. Catherines PE CA
Customer Experience Representative (CER), Tasking
St. Catherines, PE
In addition to our incredible selection of books, we now offer quality gifts, lifestyle products, toys and games, all of which make Indigo a dynamic, creative…
Customer Experience Representative (CER), Tasking – 009ZE Job Customer Service/Sales
Primary Location Canada-ONTARIO-ST CATHERINES-0797 NEW FAIRVIEW MALL
Employee Status : Part-Time
Are you an expert multi-tasker who loves being surrounded by books and life-enriching products?
If so, Indigo may be the Right Fit for you!
Indigo has become more than the traditional bookstore. In addition to our incredible selection of books, we now offer quality gifts, lifestyle products, toys and games, all of which make Indigo a dynamic, creative place to work.
As a Tasking CER, you ensure the Indigo store is well-stocked with books and life-enriching products. You work quickly and efficiently to get our merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor. Using your organizational skills and strict attention to detail, you keep track of inventory and replenishment. This key function contributes to the delivery of a delightful, inspiring experience each and every time customers visit our stores.
What’s The Job?
- Supporting the daily operations of the store before opening (shifts usually start between 5:00 and 5:30 a.m.)
- Conducting inventory cycle counts, replenishing stock, managing product returns, shelving products, and receiving and processing incoming store merchandise
- Using merchandising standards to create a visually appealing, stimulating store
- Adding joy to our customers’ lives and finding new, meaningful ways to improve the customer experience both directly and indirectly
- Connecting with communities by supporting Indigo events with the highest degree of professionalism
- Contributing to Indigo’s amazing team spirit
Who We’re Looking For
Enthusiastic people persons
You enjoy interacting and having fun with people. You have a desire to leverage your high energy and confidence to make positive customer connections. You’re engaging and have outstanding communication skills. If you’re applying for a job in Quebec, you must be fluent in English and French.
You pay strict attention to detail, and are fast and efficient, methodical and well-organized. You love the satisfaction of connecting customers with our products. You understand and can deliver world-class customer service. While you’re light-hearted, you’re also responsible and take your commitments seriously.
Flexible problem solvers
You’re able to work both independently and within a team, and you can embrace change in support of our ever-changing business. You leverage your planning skills to enable you to manage multiple, and sometimes competing, priorities and stay organized. As a key part of this job, you will use initiative and demonstrate creativity in solving problems.
- Previous employment in retail or the services sector
- Have experience working in a stockroom, shipping and receiving, or merchandising
- Knowledge of Indigo product lines and offerings is an asset
Does this sound like you?
Apply now and learn more about how you can enrich your life with a career at Indigo!
You’ll love working at Indigo.
Indigo Books & Music Inc. Is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saint Catherines, PE, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-30