OverviewIndigo Music & Books Inc. Customer Experience Representative (CER) – Café Part Time in New Brunswick
Indigo Music & Books Inc.
Branch NB CA
Customer Experience Representative (CER) – Café
Please contact Human Resources at. Previous employment in the food industry or the retail and services sector….
Customer Experience Representative (CER) – Café – 00BVU Job Customer Service/Sales
Primary Location Canada-NEW BRUNSWICK-FREDRICTON-0945 STARBUCKS FREDERICTON CAFE
Employee Status : Part-Time
Are you passionate about enriching the lives of customers and delivering world-class customer service?
If so, Indigo may be the Right Fit for you!
Indigo has become more than the traditional bookstore. In addition to our incredible selection of books, toys and lifestyle products, we are licensed operators of a handful of Starbucks Cafés in select locations throughout Canada, which contributes to Indigo being a dynamic, lively place to work.
As a CER Café, you deliver inspirational customer care in the Café. You play a critical role as the first and last point of contact for our customers, selling our product lines with passion and enthusiasm and providing a delightful, inspiring experience to each customer every time they visit our store.
What’s The Job?
- Serving quality beverages, snacks and light meals, and maintaining a clean and comfortable Café environment
- Adding joy to our customers’ lives and finding new, meaningful ways to improve the customer experience
- Building customer relationships by uncovering their stories, getting to know their needs and recommending product selections they feel good about
- Sharing your passion for Indigo’s unique assortment of products, and generating excitement about new products, promotions and programs
- Connecting with communities by leading and supporting Indigo events with the highest degree of professionalism
- Contributing to Indigo’s amazing team spirit
- Using merchandising standards to create a visually appealing, stimulating Café
Who We’re Looking For
Enthusiastic people persons
You enjoy interacting and having fun with people. You have a desire to leverage your energy and confidence to make positive customer connections. You’re engaging and have outstanding communication skills. If you’re applying for a job in Quebec, you must be fluent in English and French.
Dynamic and committed salespeople
You understand and can deliver world-class customer service. You love the satisfaction of connecting customers with our products. You are able to learn and implement effective sales techniques. While you’re light-hearted, you’re also responsible and take your commitments seriously.
Flexible problem solvers
You’re able to work both independently and within a team, and you can embrace change in support of our ever-changing business. You leverage your skills to enable you to manage multiple, and sometimes competing, priorities and stay organized. As a key part of this job, you will use initiative and demonstrate creativity in solving problems.
- Previous employment in the food industry or the retail and services sector
- Have worked in sales or merchandising
- Knowledge of Indigo product lines and offerings is an asset
Does this sound like you?
Apply now and learn more about how you can enrich your life with a career at Indigo!
You’ll love working at Indigo.
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at [email protected] if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: New Brunswick, NJ, US
Posted on: 2016-05-18