OverviewIndigo – Montréal Parking attendant Full Time in St. John’s, NL
Indigo – Montréal
Branch St. John’s NL CA
St. John’s, NL
We are currently seeking a reliable, energetic, and team-oriented person to join our team as a Customer Service Representative / Attendant primarily at our…
You wish to join a dynamic enterprise: Where service and customer relations are at the heart of its strategy? Whose business model relies on empowerment of its employees? Its core values are based on trust, respect, solidarity and promotion of individual initiative? Indigo is the company that will offer you this chance!! We start off new employees at $11.25 an hour!!
Operating in 14 countries, Indigo is a full-service parking management firm, with locations in Canada from coast-to-coast.
We are currently seeking a reliable, energetic, and team-oriented person to join our team as a Customer Service Representative / Attendant primarily at our Health Science Centre site with the opportunity of some work at our other St. John’s locations.
Hours: Daytime shifts can start as early as 6am, and evening shifts can run as late as 11:00pm.
Our operations run 7 days a week, so weekend and holiday work should be expected.
The successful applicant can expect 30 to 40 hours per week, primarily daytime shifts, with a fairly consistent schedule.
Please indicate your availability when you apply.
- Collect parking fees from clients
- Answer general inquires on parking policy
- Direct patrons to available parking spaces
- Assist clients in use of automated equipment
- Basic cleaning of parking booths and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to work in an outdoor environment in all weather conditions is required.
Wet/cold weather gear is provided as needed.
- High level of interpersonal skills, including poise and diplomacy, to handle sensitive and/or confidential situations
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to help foster a positive and friendly environment that is client and customer oriented Rate of pay will start around 11.25/hr based on experience.
Previous customer service experience will be considered an asset, but is not required.
We are willing to train the right person.
Employment is conditional on passing a pre-employment screening, which includes a criminal record check.
We are looking for dynamic, reliable, responsible, courteous employees.
- High level of interpersonal skills, including poise and diplomacy, are a must.
- Excellent oral communication skills needed.
- Great customer service skills are also a must.
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license is not required, but is an asset! -
Able to work independently or as part of a Team.
Please send your resume to :
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06