OverviewIncome Access Information Manager Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Degree in Information Sciences, Knowledge Management, Information Management, or equivalent professional experience….
Access your digital marketing future by joining an agency that specializes in digital marketing services and technology solutions for the constantly evolving online market place. As a supplier of award-winning affiliate tracking and reporting software, Income Access has been a leader in the iGaming industry for over12 years.
Income Access’ success is built on adding value to our partners by demonstrating an appreciation for the relationship between identifying needs and providing solutions. We develop impactful digital marketing solutions by bringing together experts in SEM, social media marketing, web development, graphic design and copywriting.
With a blend of projects that focus on both autonomous and collaborative skills, Income Access offers room for growth and an environment that fosters new abilities. Are you ready to take the next step by working at a forward-thinking company that values creativity and nurtures talent?
What we offer
- Office centrally located in downtown Montreal
- Open, dynamic and engaging office environment
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Subsidies for your YMCA and OPUS subscriptions
- Health and dental insurance
- Optional group RRSP and DPSP enrollment
- And much more!
We are looking for a talented Information Manager, who possesses good organization, time management, collaboration and communication skills. The ideal candidate hasa strong attention to detail, knowledge of documentation compliance requirements and advanced flow-charting skills.
The Information Manager will work closely with all departments to analyze our documentation and information management needs as well as to evaluate and improve our current information management practices.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure that documentation is up to date and in line with company guidelines
- Coordinate taxonomy development, content development, and training materials
- Conduct information audits
- Improve visibility and accessibility of information
- Ensure that information, knowledge and subject matter expertise is shared internally
- Proactively and accurately share information with employees when required
- Develop company policies concerning the flow of information
- Classify information based on its importance Ensure authenticity and integrity of information
- Develop formatting structures for department specific and companywide documentations
- Create and implement a schedule for reviewing and updating documentation
- Ensure the employees can instantly view, track and distribute files
- Securing access to documentation Managing the security rights of our information management tool (s) (administering the tool)
- Promote, and provide user training on collaborative tools
- Implement and manage security roles and access
- Compile reports on employee engagement and collaborative tool usage, analyze information and identify trends with.Use this information to better the company through the improved use of the collaborative tools.
- Plan, design, and implement solutions that deliver and analyze information efficiently
- Improve and develop information and knowledge management strategies
- Evaluate and suggest new processes and procedures to improve upon our existing processes and procedures Analyze business processes and incorporating strategic solutions into business processes
- Work with departments managers to identify business process requirements and areas of improvement
- Evaluate the selection and management of resources required to strengthen business processes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced flow-charting skills
- Advanced knowledge of information management best practices
- Skilled at documentation submission & delivery methods
- Knowledge of documentation compliance requirements
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and focus
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication with strong editing and proofing skills
- Exceptional listening and documentation / reporting skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Capacity for big-picture thinking and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and keen to demonstrate initiative
- Goal oriented and career minded
- Creative and able to think independently
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges
- Willingness and desire to learn and contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- Degree in Information Sciences, Knowledge Management, Information Management, or equivalent professional experience
- Over three years of professional experience in an Information Management role
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17