OverviewINC Research Research Associate I (Part-Time) Part Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Research Associate I (Part-Time)
Some experience in clinical research or the pharmaceutical industry preferred. Completes Case Report Forms (CRFs) / electronic Case Report Forms (eCRF’s)….
Provides support to clinical research studies by administering pharmacodynamic testing or other measures as appropriate. Completes Case Report Forms (CRFs) / electronic Case Report Forms (eCRF’s).
1. Assists study team with implementing plans for study conduct, ensuring quality and accuracy with information provided to study volunteers.
2. Provides assistance with pharmacodynamic user acceptance test execution.
3. When in clinic ensures environment used for pharmacodynamic testing is optimal.
4. Assists with pharmacodynamic subject training.
5. Administers pharmacodynamic testing during study conduct and ensures pharmacodynamic test measurements are appropriately filed.
6. Maintains applicable study logs needed to support the conduct of the study.
7. Handles CRFs and protocol information in a confidential manner.
8. Provides assistance with electronic case report form User Acceptance Testing.
9. Transcribes source documentation to the case report forms and ensures accuracy.
10. Assists with resolving discrepancies with source documents and follows up until resolution in timely manner.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education and experience. Some experience in clinical research or the pharmaceutical industry preferred. Experience in the administration of pharmacodynamic testing or other study-specific measures preferred. Working knowledge of ICH, GCP and privacy guidelines with the ability to read and understand protocols. Satisfactory organizational, planning, and time management skills with a team-oriented approach. Detail oriented. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and email.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
Primary Location : North America – Canada, Toronto
Job : Early Phase
Schedule : Part-time
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Employee Status : Regular
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-12