OverviewImpark NEW Valet Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and…
Impark with over 4,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
We are searching for Valets for the Edmonton International Airport. Impark has multiple positions available for Part Time (Permanent), Full Time (Permanent) roles.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interact and communicate with guests and exemplify the best possible service in a courteous and hospitable manner.
• Provide a warm and sincere greeting and farewell.
• Take ownership of situations or tasks by fully understanding the issue, asking for help when needed, communicating progress, and delivering results effectively and efficiently.
• Able to properly perform all assigned tasks including notating proper guest ticket information, completing task lists and information logs, adhering to security procedures, and storing customer keys correctly.
• Provide direction to incoming and outgoing vehicles to maintain proper flow of the drive.
• Operate, park, and retrieve vehicles in designated areas of the valet parking lot safely while obeying all policies and procedures.
You’ll be a great fit as a Valet if you have:
• Must possess a valid class 5 Driver’s license
• Must produce a current drivers abstract ( 3 year minimum)
• Must be able to operate both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
• Must be well groomed and reliable
• Possesses an eye for the smallest detail and maintain a keen sense of urgency
• Physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs
• Fully capable of working in all weather conditions
• Being a part of a team environment
If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player possessing a high level of integrity and a desire to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Special Requirements Must be at least 18 years of age.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31