OverviewImpark Customer Service Representative – Temporary Temporary in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
Customer Service Representative – Temporary
Create positive energy:. Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America….
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable : Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer : Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is currently looking for a FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to work at our TORONTO location.
Title : Customer Service Representative – Temporary
Location : Lot 341 – Liberty Village – 85 Hanna Ave.
Shift Details : February 5th 2018 to February 19th 2018
Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 4:00pm
Changes may be made to this schedule subject to operational requirements. Additional training may be required.
Deadline: Monday, January 15th 2018 at 5:00pm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math
- Previous experience an asset but not required
- Computer skills are required
- Experience with Zeag equipment
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
- Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
- Signing up monthly parkers
- Putting away signage from the street
This is an internal position for all UFCW Impark employees.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10