OverviewIMP Group international Administrative Clerk Full Time in Moncton, NB
IMP Group international
Branch Moncton NB CA
Organize travel arrangements and training courses as necessary. Harding Medical, a division of CAN-med Healthcare, takes pride in delivering superior service…
Harding Medical, a division of CAN-med Healthcare, takes pride in delivering superior service and support, providing customers with improved mobility and independence. CAN-med Healthcare is a Canadian-owned value added distributor of medical surgical, health imaging, dental, mobility and home health care products and services, serving healthcare providers within Atlantic Canada.
The Moncton location of Harding Medical is now looking for an Administrative Clerk. Working directly with the Elevator division and in support of our other departments, this role is responsible for providing a broad array of customer service and administrative support services. A strong team member, the successful candidate will be motivated, organized and willing to learn.
• Provide overall administrative assistance and support to the Elevator division
• Coordinate contracts and maintain files from start to finish
• Process quotes for clients, administer permits and place orders as required
• Act as a liaison between company and customers, contractors and technicians
• Maintain accounting records related to expenses and credit cards
• Organize travel arrangements and training courses as necessary
• Greet and assist retail customers by providing general and technical product information, price quotes, product numbers, delivery dates and suggest or recommend required products
• Assist customers with back orders, delivery dates and product returns
• Provide back-up support to customer service and accounting departments
• General administrative duties including faxing, filing, typing, etc.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Grade 12 or equivalent plus a post-secondary commercial or business course from a recognized school
• Previous administrative experience required
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology is an asset and/or Previous experience in the home medical industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Well organized and able to communicate effectively with others
• Adaptability, versatility, and a positive attitude as a team player
Please apply online, indicating your salary expectations, by Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
IMP Group International Inc. is focused on global, sustainable growth, with 3,500 experienced people delivering service, quality and value to customers across diverse sectors such as aerospace, aviation, healthcare, information technology, hospitality and property development.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Moncton, NB, CA
Posted on: 2018-01-10