OverviewIMP Group Customer Service Representative Full Time in Halifax, NS
Branch Halifax NS CA
Customer Service Representative
Is focused on global, sustainable growth, with 3,500 experienced people delivering service, quality and value to customers across diverse sectors such as…
Harding Medical, a division of CAN-med Healthcare, takes pride in delivering superior service and support, providing customers with improved mobility and independence. CAN-med Healthcare, an IMP Core Group, is a Canadian-owned value added distributor of medical surgical, health imaging, dental, mobility and home health care products and services, serving healthcare providers from coast to coast.
The Halifax location of Harding Medical is now looking for a Customer Service Representative. A strong team member, this role is responsible for providing a broad array of customer service and administrative support services.
• Greet and assist retail customers, answer main line incoming telephone calls
• Assist customers by providing general and technical product information, price quotes, product numbers, delivery dates and suggest or recommend required products
• Processing of customer orders
• Assist customers with back orders, delivery dates and product returns
• Responsible for organizing, pricing and re-stocking shelves in retail store
• General administrative duties as required
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Grade 12 or equivalent plus a post secondary commercial or business course from a recognized school
• Previous experience in the home medical industry and/or customer service position required
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology is an asset
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Well organized and able to communicate effectively with others
• Adaptability, versatility, and a positive attitude as a team player
Please apply online, indicating your salary expectations, by Friday, June 5, 2015 at:
IMP Group International Inc. is focused on global, sustainable growth, with 3,500 experienced people delivering service, quality and value to customers across diverse sectors such as aerospace, aviation, airline, healthcare, information technology, hospitality and property development.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self identify on either your cover letter or resume.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Halifax, NS, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23