OverviewIMAGEMOTION Account Coordinator / Project Manager Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Account Coordinator / Project Manager
What is it like to be a Content Strategist at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle/fashion
What is it like to be a Content Strategist at IMAGEMOTION ? You will have the opportunity to work on some very cool accounts, mainly in the lifestyle/fashion category, National and internationally renowned brands.
The Content Strategist works in close collaboration with the our social media specialist and content creation team. S/he is responsible for the development of content marketing strategies and to direct our social media team execute and constantly improve those strategies. The Content Strategist will also help our clients gain new audiences through targeted content while nurturing and retaining existing audiences through storytelling.
- Create, plan and manage editorial strategy and calendar, to ensure all content is optimized and integrated within the marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate across different functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to help clients achieve excellence in their marketing and social media campaigns;
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for our social media team and content creation department;
- Innovate on all client’s touchpoints, grow their online views, and help increase their engagement rate.
- Analyze the weekly, monthly and quarterly performance of various accounts and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc., in order to meet monthly and quarterly KPI goals.
- Developing holistic content strategies based on user- and business-goals
- Drafting content publication and migration workflows
- Perform content inventories/audits.
- Collaborating with Creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of campaign initiatives
- Be a “rock” for the discipline and represent the Content Strategy perspective during internal and external discussions
- Develop strong working partnership with clients, based on trust and expertise, to shape and define content needs & requirements
- Guide junior positions within the social media department.
Requirements / Skills :
- Bachelors’ degree in related field;
- 3-5 years experience in multi-channel content creation and social media management, with at least 2 years in marketing;
- Previous experience as Content or Digital Strategist in an agency
- Excellent writing, and an outstanding command of the English and French language;
- Familiarity with principles of analytics, SEO and SEM, inbound lead generation, customer journey mapping and personas;
- Very strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Dynamism and a team player
- Flexibility and resistance to stress
- Prepared for marketing challenges
- Good understanding of KPIs and ROI
Please submit your CV using the form below!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23