OverviewIKEA Food Service Team Support – temporary Temporary in Saint-Laurent, QC
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Food Service Team Support – temporary
1 year IKEA experience including internal training programs or 1-2 years retail supervisory experience. Support Food Service sales through effective selling,…
Support Food Service sales through effective selling, Basic Actions implementation and coworker training to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store
- Monitor and maintain Basic Actions in your area
- Execute sales steering and promotional activities
- Provide visitors with a positive shopping experience by ensuring customer convenience standards in your area are met or exceeded
- Transfer learning to coworkers on Basic Actions, product knowledge and customer selling skills
- Adhere to safety, health and sanitation laws and guidelines
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
- Administrative abilities in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Proactive and courteous customer approach
- Ability to share your knowledge and learning
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Interest in culinary or food service industry
- Computer literacy
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (25 kg)
- 1 year IKEA experience including internal training programs or 1-2 years retail supervisory experience
High volume, fast-paced food service/retail environment
Your Business Partners:
Reports to: Food Service Manager and Assistant(s)
Commitment to Health & Safety in the Workplace:
IKEA wishes to emphasize to all co-workers at all levels and functions that they must be committed to and responsible for the achievement of the objectives outlined in the health and safety guidelines and checklist. All coworkers are responsible for reporting any health & safety incidents immediately to management.
Additional Information :
-Please take note that candidates from Montréal store will be considered first.
-You must be available to work from 7am to 11pm Monday to Friday. Week-ends from 5am to 10pm.
-You must be bilingual.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23