Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2018-05-24
Ikea Checkout Services Supervisor (Part Time 20-34 hours/week) Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Checkout Services Supervisor (Part Time 20-34 hours/week)
Strategic, analytical and tactical abilities. 2-3 years IKEA leadership experience or 3-5 years retail management experience. Checkout Services Supervisor….
Checkout Services Supervisor
Part Time, 20-34 hours/week
ABOUT THE JOB
- To ensure that we offer the best possible shopping experience to our customers as they pay for their purchases.
- Support with the operation of the store’s Cash Office, including sales reconciliation.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include: :
- Monitor the quality of check-out services and increase efficiencies to improve customer convenience and reduce wait times
- Coach and support all co-workers through coaching and training
- Support the optimal customer purchasing experience emphasizing inventory integrity, customer convenience and minimal wait times
- Monitor Cash (Checkout Services) equipment and ensure it is in optimal working order at all times
- Maintain regular contact with Credit Card companies and other external agencies as required.
- Partner with Safety and Security to ensure policies, procedures and audits are adhered to
- Create an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of Co-workers and customers
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include :
- The ability to operate independently, and communicate effectively, at all levels of a fast-paced, change oriented organization.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to share your knowledge and learning
- Strategic, analytical and tactical abilities
- Well developed problem-solving and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency including MS-applications
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (25 kg) as needed
- 2-3 years IKEA leadership experience or 3-5 years retail management experience
- Open availability (weekdays, evenings, and weekends)
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. As the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.