OverviewIKEA Business Process Analyst – eCommerce Full Time in Saint-Laurent, QC
Branch Saint-Laurent QC CA
Business Process Analyst – eCommerce
You will report to the eCommerce Business Navigator Operation Manager. Ability to use common sense and make objective decisions based on a sound analysis of…
The world around is changing and people’s behaviors are changing with it. To respond to new consumer shopping behavior, IKEA needs to become even more accessible and offer convenience and value for time to the many people.
Accordingly, one of our priorities for the Canadian market is to develop our eCommerce channel in an effort to meet the consumer needs in a competitive way.
As an eCommerce Business Process Analyst, you will have an important role for IKEA to continue the eCommerce development in Canada. The purpose of the job is to define and manage the operational processes to support the stability and growth on the online channel. You will report to the eCommerce Business Navigator Operation Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Ensure that online customers have an enjoyable and successful shopping experience.
- Be responsible for reporting and logging all contacts with IT, nationally and globally. You will also communicate the root cause analysis and contribute to measures that prevent a recurrence of issues in order to improve the overall shopping and fulfillment experience of our customers.
- Investigate the measurement of the impact, report the cost to the appropriate audience and actively pursue the resolution.
- Implement cost-effective handling processes or change requests to maximize income from customers.
- Commercially drive IT service levels through short-term and long-term action plans.
- Be responsible for maintaining freight parameters, co-ordinating freight tests; and analysing the commercial effects of any changes.
- Be responsible for transport invoicing and claims.
- Secure system compliance with ASR guidelines and all relevant legislation.
- Conduct a variety of administrative tasks (data entry, record-keeping, etc).
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- In-depth working knowledge of customer order systems for retail, distribution and transport.
- Understand the key principles of an eCommerce website, product range presentation, the customer journey and online payment.
- Computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Passionate about doing the best for customers in order to grow the long-term profitability of the IKEA business.
- Strong interest and knowledge of IT architecture and ability to resolve complex IT-related problems.
- Ability to use common sense and make objective decisions based on a sound analysis of information available.
- Problem-solving experience.
- Understand profit and loss and how to affect its result through personal actions.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused, fast-paced, multi-dimensional, multi-channel industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in both French and English.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. At IKEA, we give straightforward, down-to-earth people a chance to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. Because we know when we develop our co-workers we’re developing our business too.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes: Complimentary Medical & Dental Insurance Plan, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Retirement & Savings Plans, Deferred-Profit Sharing Plan, and more!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-01-05