OverviewICBC Administrative Assistant (Contract) Contract in British Columbia
Branch BC CA
Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Good technical skills including computer applications, systems and the internet to produce correspondence, reports, memos….
We are recruiting for a number of Administrative Assistants on behalf of our client. These roles require candidates with strong attention to detail and will provide administrative support to our client’s processing department. Various locations in the greater Vancouver area and must be able to work immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provides administration support
– Ensures office equipment is maintained and functional, requesting maintenance and repair service where appropriate.
– Prepares file documents for records retention according to departmental and corporate policies
– Responds to problems/enquiries from customers
– Collaborates with other departments to complete work and resolve problems
– Screens information to be released and ensures compliance with information privacy requirements
– Performs other related duties as required
– Minimum completion of high school diploma
– Course work in office administration preferred
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in office administration involving customer service or an equivalent combination of education and experience
– Testing will be required
– Knowledge in relevant corporate and department policies, procedures, and systems as they pertain to claims and office administration
– Excellent written and oral communication skills to greet and provide information to customers and handle difficult customers on occasion
-Good technical skills including computer applications, systems and the internet to produce correspondence, reports, memos
– Good computer, keyboard and typing skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in being able to review reports/documents/letters for accuracy and completeness, perform error correction and spot discrepancies and anomalies as well as research, assess and take measures to correct problems within scope of responsibilities
– Outstanding organizational skills
– Able to work under time pressures to meet deadlines
– Able to deal with routinely repetitive work requiring focus and accuracy
Please apply in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for making Miles a part of your job search!
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-27