OverviewIBM Security Delivery Specialist – Identity and Access Full Time in Florenceville, NB
Branch Florenceville NB CA
Security Delivery Specialist – Identity and Access
At least 1 year experience in a fast paced environment both in a team and independantly. At least 1 year experience in leadership skills that includes analysis,…
This role is a subject matter expert qualified to perform multiple roles related to the delivery of security and risk management services to a client. Responsibilities may include leading the development and implementation of policies and practices, security programs, multi-functional teams, and/or project plan delivery. Their sphere of responsibility may range from a single customer account to multiple customers. They provide subject matter expertise in specific areas such as logical and physical access management, information security, incident management, issue and risk management, audit readiness and compliance.
- Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
- At least 1 year experience in one or more platforms (Unix, Intel, Databae, Mainframe -z/OS, AS400)
- At least 1 year experience in security and compliance in an enterprise environment (i.e audit, ID management, Risk)
- At least 1 year experience in a fast paced environment both in a team and independantly
- At least 1 year experience in leadership skills that includes analysis, problem solving and evaluation actvities from a technical and/or security standpoint
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Florenceville-Bristol, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18