Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-11-01
Ian Tate Plumbing & Heating Project Coordinator Full Time in Antigonish, NS
Ian Tate Plumbing & Heating
Branch Antigonish NS CA
Follow the process from initial tender to project start, shop drawings, change orders, completion of manuals, and close out documents….
- Review design plans and specifications to determine material requirements and prepare itemized lists to Owner for all tenders.
- Communicates, solicits and interacts with sub-contractors in various trades to obtain pricing for projects as well as follow up.
- Follow the process from initial tender to project start, shop drawings, change orders, completion of manuals, and close out documents.
- Work with the Owner to review estimates and keep up-to-date of new projects, changes to existing jobs or issues that may arise.
- Use internal systems, technology and processes to complete accurate quotations.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the construction industry with plumbing experience an asset.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Adobe pdf.
Job Type: Full-time