OverviewHyLife Foods LP Project Installation Laborer Full Time in La Broquerie, MB
HyLife Foods LP
Branch La Broquerie MB CA
Project Installation Laborer
La Broquerie, MB
Some project supervision may be required. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Project Installation Laborer….
HyLife Ltd is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics and meat sales in various countries around the world. This position is based in the vibrant community of LaBroquerie, Manitoba. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the position of Project Installation Laborer. This position directly reports to the Install Crew Manager.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Work with other laborers, installing farm equipment.
- Out of town work will be required at times.
- Trouble-shooting problems in barns.
- Some project supervision may be required.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of Construction experience is required
- Experience working in barn settings preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast paced environment
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: La Broquerie, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-20