OverviewHyLife Foods LP Livestock Driver Full Time in La Broquerie, MB
HyLife Foods LP
Branch La Broquerie MB CA
La Broquerie, MB
Class 1 Driver’s license with a clean abstract. This position directly reports to the Logistics Planner. Is a progressive Manitoba based company….
HyLife Ltd. is a progressive Manitoba based company. HyLife and its affiliates have feed and pork operations and genetics and meat sales in various countries around the world. This position is based at the Head Office in the vibrant community of La Broquerie, Manitoba. We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill the Livestock Driver position. This position directly reports to the Logistics Planner.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Timely delivery of hogs between barns
- Timely delivery of hogs to the HyLife Foods plant in Neepawa, if required but not limited to
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with Dispatch
- Ensure deliveries are done in a safe and humane fashion
- Meet all the Standard Operating Procedures as outlined by company policy
- Able to do shift work
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Class 1 Driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is very organized and self-motivated
- Has the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision
- Works well in a team setting
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities
Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: La Broquerie, MB, CA
Posted on: 2018-04-04