OverviewHusky Energy Summer Student, Technical Services – Drafting Temporary in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Summer Student, Technical Services – Drafting
Strong academic performance in an Engineering Design and Drafting Technology program. Summer Student, Technical Services – Drafting….
Position: Summer Student, Technical Services – Drafting
Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: May, 2017
Length of Term: 4 months
Business Unit: Safety, Engineering and Procurement
Application Deadline: December 31 st , or once the position has been filled
Providing drafting services to a wide variety of Husky Energy internal clients, exposed to work on piping, structural and electrical drawings with very dynamic team environment.
· Drafting support on P&ID’s As-Built.
· Updating management of change (MOC’s) drawings
· 2D and 3D drawings that fully comply with regulatory requirements and are aligned with corporate specification, procedures and guidelines
Who we’re looking for:
- Must be returning to school in the fall.
- Strong academic performance in an Engineering Design and Drafting Technology program.
- AutoCAD, CADworx and Microsoft office suit
- Previous drafting work experience would be considered an asset
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of a Husky Summer Student Position:
- Opportunities to:
- take part in impactful business projects
- network with experienced professionals
- engage in a strong student network
- gain valuable exposure in the Oil and Gas industry
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive wages
Please submit resume and transcript with application.
Please note: Applications without recent transcripts will not be considered.
New graduates are not eligible for student opportunities.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Husky Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, Aboriginal people, women and people with disability.
Primary Location CA-AB-Calgary
Job Posting Jan 20, 2017, 9:09:55 AM
Unposting Date Feb 5, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24