Employment Type: Part Time
Posted on: 2017-01-25
Hunt Personnel HR Coordinator – Flex days Part Time in Vancouver, BC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
HR Coordinator – Flex days
Document preparation including but not limited to employment letters, forms, legal documents, and other business….
Are you a very personable, enthusiastic administrative assistant with experience working in a Human Resources team? This HR department in the UBC area is looking for an HR Admin who will help ensure the HR department’s operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole and that employee’s enquires and needs are handled in a positive and helpful manner.
- Providing overall HR administrative support that respects confidentiality and ensures
- Providing day to day HR support in a broad range and variety of areas ranging from Onboarding, Talent Acquisition, Employee Changes and
- Process HR records and transactions such as new hires, transfers, leaves, and departures into the
- Co-op Program Recruitment administration including interfacing with the various University Co-op departments across Canada
- Employee benefits administration, ensuring all documentation is completed and processed in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain various filing systems
- Assist in the creation and implementation of human resources projects and initiatives such as generating standard forms and documents and data compilation
- Document preparation including but not limited to employment letters, forms, legal documents, and other business
- Assist employees with enquiries related to employment, policies and
- General HR office administration such as correspondence, organizational chart creation and maintenance, filing, photocopying, scanning, scheduling interviews/meetings and booking boardrooms,
- Minimum of 5+ years of general human resources administration experience, with a demonstrated ability for ongoing improvements to processes and overall
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and
- Proficiency with Visio would be an
- Previous experience in handling sensitive personnel information, confidentially and
- Experience with BambooHR is a definite asset (or a similar HRIS)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, complemented with strong client service
- A confident and outgoing personality that generates confidence and trust
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, as well as with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage and prioritize a varied workload
- Comfortable working on own without a lot of supervision; proactive and flexible to changing
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations
Please send your resume in WORD format only to the attention of Peggy Blumenthal.
Job Type: Part-time