OverviewHudson’s Bay Sales Support Team Associate part time Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Sales Support Team Associate part time
Help co-ordinate the timely and accurate execution of. Execution of all inventory tasks, including; Policies and partners with the Marketing Manager to….
: Role Mandate:
The Sales Support Team (SST) Associate is responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and the SST Team Lead with the Company’s Inventory and Pricing strategy at store level. The SST associate is responsible for the accuracy, efficiency and integrity of company operating policies and partners with the Marketing Manager to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Responsible for managing a timely and accurate execution of all inventory tasks, including; Change in Price, Return to Vendor (RTV), Outgoing Transfers and Salvage reports
• Manage and distribute the paperwork/paper-flow associated with inventory and pricing
• Help co-ordinate the timely and accurate execution of all department signing as per Company standards
• Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
• Maintain cleanliness and organization in areas assigned
• College diploma in retail management or related field preferred
• 2-3 years experience in retail industry
• Experience coaching and developing a team
• Ability to multitask
• Fast learner and creative thinker
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23