OverviewHUB International Receptionist (6 month contract) Temporary in Barrie, ON
Branch Barrie ON CA
Receptionist (6 month contract)
Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s. HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales….
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB International continues to grow and seeking a Receptionist to join our Sarjeant Personal Lines Sales and Service Team in Barrie. This person acts as the welcoming first impression and is therefore responsible for engaging all walk-in and phone-in clients in an administrative capacity to direct and guide them based on their requests. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales and Service.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or over the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Sort and forward incoming faxes and emails received
- Handle incoming and outgoing courier (including regular mail); open, stamp, sort and label for distribution
- Maintaining stock and availability of office supplies by ordering as required
- Accept and log payments received from clients into broker management system; provide receipts for payments received
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs basic accounting duties and processing under the guidance of the accounting team
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of one year of customer service and/or administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to deliver positive customer experiences
- High level of organization and ability to manage high-volume of calls and requests
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Balance - balancing corporate duty with personal growth
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Discipline - focused on goals
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service – serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Ta ke the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Barrie, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-04