OverviewHuawei Canada Senior Software Developer (12 Month Contract) Temporary in Markham, ON
Branch Markham ON CA
Senior Software Developer (12 Month Contract)
The ideal candidate will re-think old designs and work with a team to architect a new cloud service-oriented model….
Seeking to hire a Senior Software Developer with exceptional programming skills using C/C++, Java and/or other Opensource programming languages including but not exclusive to Python. The ideal candidate will re-think old designs and work with a team to architect a new cloud service-oriented model. This position embodies Huawei’s core customer-centric culture.
• Design and develop new software prototypes.
• Re-think old designs and architecture into a new cloud service-oriented model.
• Build, test and integrate prototype into whole solution to show end customer value.
• Share knowledge of your areas of expertise with the team.
• Research what is being done in the industry and academia.
• Occasional travel oversea for business required.
• Proven record of innovation and creative solutions to technical problems.
• Excellent programming skills, such as C/C++, Java or others.
• One or more of the following:
o Knowledge of new emerging standards and trends in the telecom industry.
o Concurrent and distributed software programming.
o Experience with OpenStack or other cloud technologies (Python frameworks).
o Experience with NFV or SDN.
o Experience with hardware accelerators like FPGA, DSP or NPU.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Markham, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10