OverviewHSE Integrated Ltd. Sales Administrator / Receptionist Full Time in Dorval, QC
HSE Integrated Ltd.
Branch Dorval QC CA
Sales Administrator / Receptionist
Provide general support to office. Visitor and Labor Contractor Compliance:. Deal with internal or external customers in a professional and appropriate manner,…
Broad responsibilities of the Operation Sales and Service Administrator/Receptionist positon to be located in the Montreal Branch, include being the first impression at the Natpro facility, the first point of contact for all visitors, as well as the responsibilities of ensuring smooth day-to day operations and operational sales and service administrative tasks. For the operation, sales, and service administration support of DXP Canada Natpro Eastern Region, broad position responsibilities will include working with the sales and operation teams, and management, to further build on Natpro’s reputation as a knowledge-based company that provides technically superior, high quality equipment. This role will provide overall support to the operation, sales, and service teams for all pumps and compression products sold by Natpro.
CORE AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Office Community: Provide general support to office
- Reception: Answer and direct all incoming telephone calls and visitors, provide administrative support to facility
- Visitor and Labor Contractor Compliance: Ensure all visitors are properly signed in and out.
- Customer Service Process: Deal with internal or external customers in a professional and appropriate manner, in accordance with Natpro’s Mission Statement, Promise of Performance, and Company Policy
- Receive and distribute mail; mail out documentation within Canada; send weekly mailbags; scan packing slips, rename and enter into Realworld 4214; scan receiving paperwork, rename and enter into Realworld 4278
Secondary Sales Administration:
- Update and maintain NPEs internal Quotrak system on a regular and frequent basis (Quote database)
- Entering RFQ (Request for Quotations per Information Memo IM-12)
- Provide direct day-to-day communication with client, IS, OS and District Sales Manager as required
- Update and maintain CRM (Customer Relationship Management database) by entering new or updating customer information
- Assist in preparing proper post-order receipt, internal communication including sales order work sheets, draft purchase orders, technical submittal packages and manuals
- Print out and mail invoices
- Enter hours for shop Team Members into ERP system
- Provide back-up as appropriate, and as trained, for customer service aftermarket repair support, and project administration.
- Inventory Count – Participate: Support execution of the annual inventory count / audit
- Occupational Health and Safety Process : Follow developed Occupational Health and Safety plans and purpose to make Natpro a healthy and safe place to work
- Order office supplies including coffee, sugar, milk, etc.
- Archive files in warehouse as required
- Two to five years demonstrated office administration skills
- Superior and effective communication skills both written and verbal, Bilingual French/English
- Above average computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Superior organizational skills – a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a busy team
- Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 an asset
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dorval, QC, CA
Posted on: 2014-12-20