OverviewHRG Worldwide HR Coordinator (6 Month Contract) Contract in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
HR Coordinator (6 Month Contract)
Create monthly and ad hoc reports for internal clients. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word….
Welcome HRG member to the Application System.
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years of HR experience
- Certificate or Diploma in Human Resources Management/Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge of provincial employment legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High integrity and ability to deal with confidential information
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Experience working in a high fast paced and high volume environment
- Must have ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Demonstrate pro-activeness and sound judgment
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Proven ability in building relationships with various business units at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Responsibilities will include:
- Enter, maintain and update all data in the HRIS (personnel profile, salary changes, departments etc) and interface with the payroll department at required intervals
- Produces all contracts of employment and all other employee letters and ensures timely delivery to incumbent
- Contributes to the enhancement, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Researches provincial employment legislation and makes recommendations on implications to company policies
- Helps to educate client groups on various HR policies, processes and programs
- Create monthly and ad hoc reports for internal clients
- Consults with Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) and management to determine recruiting profile requirements across all lines of business
- Provides guidance on daily inquiries relating to company policies, programs, procedures , employment standards
- Facilitates all external advertising postings, recruiting agency/initiatives in conjunction with HRBP
- Prescreens and interview candidates and provide a short list for hiring manager
- Facilitates reference and background checks for all potential candidates
- Maintains and updates the Human Resources (HR) Intranet Site
- Administers the Service Recognition Program, Fitness Reimbursement Program, Birthday and Anniversary List, Probationary Reviews
At HRG, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach his/her potential.
HRG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) HRG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
Thank you for taking the time to review your application
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2018-07-27