OverviewHonda Canada Recall and Campaign Coordinator – British Columbia Contract in Richmond, BC
Branch Richmond BC CA
Recall and Campaign Coordinator – British Columbia
The incumbent will coordinate zone level activities with Acura & Honda Dealers linked to automotive recall initiatives….
The incumbent will coordinate zone level activities with Acura & Honda Dealers linked to automotive recall initiatives. The incumbent is responsible for the successful execution of National developed strategies by working with dealers to maximize recall completion opportunities & develop action plans to overcome regional challenges. The incumbent will be evaluating the effectiveness of the mutually agreed to strategy on a regular basis and will be expected to make necessary changes in order to achieve targets. This is a 12-month contract position.
- Be completely aware of recall details & requirements to ensure responsibility and accountability is clearly understood by all dealer & zone field staff
- Coordinate recall activities between national & dealers
- Develop zone based regional strategies to ramp up completion rates to target
- Create action plans for each dealer
- Provide recall completion updates to dealers
- Develop & distribute best practices, including Xtime recall integration, talk tracks for dealer appointment coordinators & business development center staff aimed to maximize recall completion
- Manage the zone recall completion boards
- Work with zone manager to identify missed opportunities and develop dealer or zone specific plan
- Communicate with Zone Manager any business risks associated with recall completion in a timely manner
- Complete reflection of focus dealer activities & PDCA monthly
- Must have completed post-secondary education in business/marketing/sales or related discipline and or equivalent working experience.
- Must entail strong communication, multitasking, and reasoning skills.
- One to two years similar working experience in automotive, marketing, retail sales/sales, business, etc.
- Must entail well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Must entail excellent planning, organization, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must be interpersonal, ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external subsidiaries.
- Ability to display leadership, initiative, integrity, and strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at [email protected] or call (905) 888-4331.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10