OverviewHonda Canada Recall and Campaign Analyst Contract in Markham, ON
Branch Markham ON CA
Recall and Campaign Analyst
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at…
The incumbent will be responsible for reporting on recalls / campaigns for Acura & Honda dealers by zone. The incumbent will be evaluating the effectiveness of dealer & zone processes while completing analysis of recall data and will be expected to make necessary changes based on business requirements . This is a 12-month contract position.
- Be completely aware of recall details & requirements for all zones
- Support national and zone recall & campaign coordinators
- Complete reports quantifying recall completion & escapee by dealer
- Analyze completion & escapee reports
- Provide insight to national supervisor & manager of missed opportunities
- Support weekly meetings with national & zone managers
- Support inquiries from zone field staff
- Communicate any business risks associated with recall completion in a timely manner to national manager
- Manage the Dealer Responsibility Report
- Review monthly stage management tracker from zones
- Must have completed post-secondary education in business/marketing/sales or related discipline and or equivalent working experience.
- Must entail strong analytical, multitasking, and reasoning skills.
- One to two years similar working experience in automotive, marketing, retail sales/sales, business, etc.
- Must entail well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Must entail excellent planning, organization, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must be interpersonal, ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external subsidiaries.
- Ability to display leadership, initiative, integrity, and strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at [email protected] or call (905) 888-4331.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Markham, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-10