OverviewHomewood Health Administrative Assistant Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Greet clients and manage flow of clients into. Managers, and clients. To our clients and customers. Staff, external health care professionals, case….
Homewood Health™ is Canada’s leader in mental health and
addiction services, and we offer the most comprehensive
and integrated continuum of services available in
Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction
services to help Canadians live healthier, more
productive and more fulfilling lives.
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant in our
Montreal clinic and are looking for you. You’re a great
fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are
passionate about innovation, foster collaboration, and
are committed to service excellence.
What the job entails:
- Responsible for daily office opening and closing
- Perform general office duties including courier,
mail, and other incoming and outgoing
- Greet clients and manage flow of clients into
clinical program areas.
- Facilitate the coordination and scheduling of client
intake, assessment, and treatment of referred
clients. This involves direct contact with clinical
staff, external health care professionals, case
managers, and clients.
- Processes payment for services – balance against
system-generated reports and submit to Finance.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and
capability to use the in-house electronic client
Job Requirements:What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration
- Post-secondary education (DEC or DEP) in Health
Office Administration or related field
- Able to communicate appropriately with clients who
may be experiencing acute symptoms related to mental
illness or addiction
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of capability with Microsoft Office
(Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and work on other technology
- Excellent English and French verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Commitment to professionalism and confidentiality
Why Work For Us
We are driven by our values and a passion for helping
people improve their lives. We offer a competitive
salary, an excellent benefits package and professional
development opportunities, to name a few.
Our remarkable organizational culture also makes for an
exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work
along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative
and focused on delivering seamless services and programs
to our clients and customers.
In accordance with the Commission des droits de la
personne et des droits de la jeunesse (CDPDJ) of Quebec,
Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration
with any team member who may require workplace
accommodation in order to successfully perform any or
all aspects of their role.
Join Homewood Health™ and be part of an exceptional team
that is helping Canadians live healthier, more
productive and fulfilling lives.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-18