OverviewHome Depot Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Customer Service Full Time in Calgary, AB
Branch Calgary AB CA
Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Customer Service
Respond to and resolve store and supply chain partner issues in a timely manner. He/she will have continuous communication with stores, transportation, DC/RDC…
The Assistant Manager, Supply Chain Customer Service is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the SCCS team in their region. With a team of coordinators reporting into the role, the Assistant Manager supply chain customer service will be responsible for the execution of store reservations, servicing store inquiries within specified SLA’s, communication and reporting across 2 shifts, Monday to Friday. He/she will have continuous communication with stores, transportation, DC/RDC operations, Finance, DOM’s and all supply chain partners. The Assistant Manager supply chain customer service will show a high level of customer service to Associates and stores and reflect Customer FIRST +1%. Further they will effectively manage associates in order to operate an efficient operation.
• Manage and interact with multiple stakeholders to ensure open communication
• Key Contact and support for all stores
• Liaise with multiple internal and external partners to ensure the delivery plan and communication of multiple deliveries occurs
• Liaise with multiple sites ensuring timely and accurate delivery information
• Smooth appointments to stores for a more fluid receiving plan.
• Key contact for the Canada Store Appointments for west/east stores, carriers and vendors
• Identify and make changes in store reservation system and work with transportation team on appropriate execution timelines
• Assist the SCCS Manager on projects, performance measurement, reporting, communication development and daily activities.
• Establish continuous improvement protocols including ‘Loaded with Pride’
• Develop reporting and SLA performance with stores
• Follow up on succession planning and associate training to ensure that proper development is occurring in order to maximize Associate performance.
• Lead team meetings weekly, monthly and daily as required
• Respond to and resolve store and supply chain partner issues in a timely manner.
• Hold regular staff meetings in order to communicate information to Associates.
• Respond promptly to calls, voicemail, etc. in order to be as accessible as possible.
• Seek feedback from others in order to improve operational efficiency and personal development.
• Customer Service: FIRST + 1%. Considers contacts as customers, whether internal or external to the business unit
• Communicating with Others: Demonstrates effective and clear verbal and written communication in order to effectively give and receive information in a fast-paced environment.
• Getting Things Done: Demonstrates the ability to get timely results despite a large workload, competing demands, and a fast-paced environment.
• Patience/Stress Tolerance: Ability to maintain self-control and demonstrate composure during stressful work situations.
• Decision Making: Ability to generate alternative solutions to a problem and select the best solution
• Conflict Resolution: Recognizes and deals with conflicting people, priorities, and resources; mediates, negotiates, and resolves disputes in a timely manner
• Previous operational experience in transportation is an asset
• Computer experience with Windows, Excel, Word and transport/warehouse systems (Centerline, WMS, TMS, SAP etc.)
• Be able to work a shift (morning or afternoon) which may include occasional weekends, and holidays
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-17