OverviewHISTORIC SITES ASSOC OF NL Cape Spear Heritage Shop Supervisor Full Time in St. John’s, NL
HISTORIC SITES ASSOC OF NL
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Cape Spear Heritage Shop Supervisor
St. John’s, NL
Transportation is required. These tasks will be directed by the policies of the HSA with direction and support from the head office….
The Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador is hiring a Seasonal Supervisor for The Cape Spear Heritage Shop. Transportation is required. Gas allowance is provided per shift worked.
The Supervisor will be responsible for: Overall shop management including, excellent customer service; staff training; meeting weekly sales targets; making daily deposits; cash balancing; scheduling; ordering and receiving inventory; data entry; shop merchandising and cleanliness; damages; stock loss; liaise with HSA partners. These tasks will be directed by the policies of the HSA with direction and support from the head office. Candidate MUST be available for entire season until close in late October.
- Previous Experience in Retail Management
- Proof of exceptional customer service
- Experience in inventory control and analysis, including inventory counts, data entry, stock levels and loss prevention
- Implementing Health and Safety regulations
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience and/or training in tourism hospitality is a definate asset.
Apply with cover letter online to [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Saint John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-06-04